Cash on delivery (COD) evolved as a necessary payment structure in emerging markets like India, where consumers who keenly use plastic money are somewhat hesitant to use the same to pay for their online purchases.
On an average the door rejection rate varies from 8% to 10% but in some cases it goes up to 20% as well. In order to tackle the problem of setting up a manual call center one can use the advanced CODAC technology. It is a cloud based automatic confirmation system.
This advanced calling system has the following advantages:
- It can save up to 90 % of the manual call cost and around 80 % of the human effort.
- As it is a cloud based communication system, it is quite flexible and scalable as per the user’s requirement.
- This system can operate round the clock and keeps the human touch intact.
- These calls are more effective for response collection and hence offer better results.
- This system offers direct integration with the CRM and can transfer the customer’s query to the support instantaneously.
Furthermore, the CODAC offers pay-as-you-go or pay-per-use model, which makes this pretty affordable. Also, it is a cloud based mode of communication hence this system can be customized easily as per the user’s need. Opting for CODAC would assist in boosting the company’s operations and would help in reducing the rejection rate.